As you may well know, I have a soft spot in my heart for lightweight strollers, and the new Inglesina Zippy Light surely fits the bill!
The Zippy Light is a very well thought-through stroller with lots of features that are rarely found on lightweight strollers. If you live in the city and don't often venture out to uneven terrain, the Zippy Light could really be your only stroller. It is suitable from birth with a nearly flat recline and can also be used with an optional parent facing bassinet or as a travel system with car seat adapter.
- Lightweight - weighs 15.2 lbs (6.9 kg)
- Suitable from birth to 55 lbs
- One-hand, compact fold
- Stands when folded
- Roomy seat
- One-hand recline lever
- Nearly flat recline
- 3 harness height positions
- 5-point harness
- Expandable canopy with pop-out sun visor
- Peek-a-boo window in back of canopy
- Flap behind the canopy unsnaps for ventilation
- Removable bumper bar with gate opening
- Removable, washable seat fabric
- Adjustable calf rest
- All-wheel suspension
- One-step break (connects both rear wheels)
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Roomy basket (considering stroller size)
- Bassinet and car seat compatible
- Rain shield and cup holder included
The Inglesina Zippy Light is available in United States in 5 colors (Sweet Candy, Desert Dune, Vivid Red, Ocean Blue and Black) on a black frame. Two additional color options are available in Europe: Golf Green and Ocean Blue on a white frame.