Easywalker has unveiled a brand new stroller at the Kind + Jugend trade show in Cologne this week!
The new addition to the Easywalker family is called Harvey. It is a gorgeous, versatile single stroller which converts into a tandem stroller for two kids. Apparently, I'm not the only one swooning over Harvey. It has been nominated as one of top 3 finalists of the prestigious Kind + Jugend innovation award! Easywalker has really outdone themselves this time!
Here are some of Harvey's awesome features:
- Reversible seat unit in single more
- Four reclining positions
- Removable bumper bar
- Infant carrycot option
- Carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping
- Car seat compatible
- Extendable canopy with mesh ventilation inserts
- Height adjustable telescopic handle
- Handle is covered in leatherette
- Beautiful, high quality textiles
- Water repellent textiles
- Large basket holds upto 5kg
- One-hand fold
- All-wheel suspension
- Relatively small footprint for a tandem stroller
- Rain cover included
- Matching footmuff and other accessories available
- Available in 5 colors
Harvey single stroller will retail for €650.