Remember my double stroller dilemma? Well, while I was busy obsessing over my choices, another contender just appeared on the horizon.
Meet Valco Baby Snap Duo 2
The Snap Duo 2 is a 2014-2015 upgrade of a previous Snap Duo model.
What's awesome about this stroller:
- Ultra lightweight frame, weighting only 24lb. For a double stroller, that's light!
- One-hand fold
- Frame folds inward, protecting the seats from dirt
- Automatically locks and stands upright when folded
- Large individual canopies (upgraded feature)
- Adjustable leg rests (upgraded feature)
- Roll-up pockets for extra ventilation
- Individual bumper bars
- Peekaboo windows on hoods
- Large basket
- Carrying strap
- Car seat compatible with adapter
Adjustable leg rest
At this time, Snap Duo 2 is only available in black, but then I saw this gorgeous grey version on Facebook, due in stores sometime in 2015. Grrrrrr! I'm totally smitten with the grey, but I will need a double stroller much sooner. What to do? And here I am, back to my double stroller dilemma.