Oxo Tot is a brand that is well known for toddler eating and drinking utensils, high chairs, bath and smart storage products. At the 2015 ABC Expo, Oxo surprised everyone by unveiling not one, but two new strollers, the Cubby and Cubby+.
Consistent with all Oxo Tot products, the Cubby strollers have a clean, modern look. These strollers are simple to use and are incredibly practical.
- Stroller weighs 20 lbs and has a 50 lbs weight limit
- One-hand fold & unfold
- Stands while folded with handlebar away from the ground
- Waterproof canopy rated SPF 50+
- Pull out canopy extention
- Mesh peek-a-boo window on canopy
- Mesh ventilation panel in back of seat
- Breathable, easy to clean seat fabric
- Infinite strap recline (suitable for 6 months +)
- Two storage pockets in back of seat
- Descreet zipper pocket in back of canopy
- 5 point harness
- Expandable underseat basket
- Flip-flop friendly break
- Car seat compatible with adapters
Additional accessories, such as bumper bar, snack tray, cup holder and rain cover, are sold separately.
The Cubby stroller is available in Red and Charcoal and retails for $299.99
The Cubby + is an upgraded version of the Cubby and is made with some extra features:
- Height adjustable handlebar
- Adjustable leg rest
- Quick-adjust harness strap (similar to car seats)
- Front wheel suspension
- Robust EVA wheels, (7" in front & 10" rear)
- Premium fabrics
The Cubby+ seems to be very well thought through and checks most of my requirements for mid-size stroller. The quick-adjust harness is a neat feature which is common on car seats, but as far as I know doesn't exist on any other stroller.
The Oxo Cubby+ is available in 3 colors, Heather Grey, Charcoal and Red. The Cubby+ retails for $399.99
It's been a long wait since the Cubby strollers first appeared on the horizon, but they are now in stores and ready to ship!