The BMW M is engineered with a high performance, aluminum chassis in a hematite hue and features:
- A UPF 50+ waterproof, expandable canopy with peek-a-boo window and ventilation
- Sun visor
- A ventilation panel in rear of the canopy
- Automotive-inspired contoured seat with leatherette panel
- One-hand recline
- Extendable leg rest
- Washable seat fabric
- Ergonomic, height adjustable leather handles
- 6.5" Wheels with all-wheel suspension
- Reflective accents
- Roomy, heat reflective basket with side access zippers
- Foot operate linked breaks
- One-hand fold
- Carrying strap
- Iconic BMW details
- Head hugger included
- Rain cover included
- Suitable from birth to 55lb
- Available in Crimson, Charcoal and Alpine
This stroller (or buggy, depending on where you're from) exceeds the global safety standards while providing the passenger with a luxurious, if somewhat sweat inducing (I'm referring to the leatherette seat) ride. But you see, being super stylish always take some sacrifice.
The price tag is not for the faint of heart. At $650, this is quite possibly the most expensive umbrella stroller in existence. Please correct me if I'm wrong. As beautiful and feature loaded as it may be, let's not kid ourselves, at the end of the day it's still an umbrella stroller. How many people would splurge a 'Full size stroller' price on an umbrella stroller?
I suppose if you're loaded and expect each stroller you own to be top in it's class, than this would be THE queen of umbrella strollers. Why queen and not kind? Dunno. It seems to me that a stroller is a she.
What the BMW M is missing for this price tag is a standing fold with the wheels away from the canopy. Other than this little oversight and the leatherette seat which I'm not keen on, this may very well be the most 'pimped' umbrella stroller to date.