A brand NEW Indie & Indie Twin? YES please!!!!!!!
I've been a huge fan of Bumbleride strollers ever since I laid eyes on the incredibly awesome Queen B. This pram-like all terrain stroller was my first from Bumbleride, followed by the original Indie and after Little Missy's birth - the Indie Twin. So what keeps me coming back to Bumbleride time after time?
First and foremost - the quality. Bumbleride strollers are built to last. They are durable and hard-wearing which means you can keep using them as long as your child rides in a stroller, or if you tend to procreate on more or less regular basis. No other stroller in my arsenal has taken as much abuse as my Indie and yet, it's still going strong after 7 years!
Another thing I love about Bumbleride strollers are the air filled, all-terrain wheels. I don't particularly enjoy tripping over raised pavement or getting stuck in cracks with my strollers. The large pneumatic wheels plow through anything and provide a soft, cushy ride for my little ones.
Finally, Bumbleride uses high quality, recycled textiles in an array of cheerful colors. I am simply allergic to dreary looking strollers and I appreciate having so many beautiful color choices.
Fast forward to present. Bumbleride has taken a good thing and made it sooo much better! Both the Indie and Indie Twin strollers have received a complete makeover for 2016!
Here are some new and improved features:
- New, one step fold with auto-lock
- Standing fold
- New, single lever recline mechanism
- New PVC-free TPR handlebar (replaced foam)
- All wheel suspension (can you imagine the ride being even softer than it was already?)
- OekoTex & Bluesign® certified fabrics (free of flame retardants and other harmful chemicals)
- Eco friendly fabrics in all new color choices for 2016
- New, UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out visor
- Back of canopy unzips for ventilation
- Adjustable leg-rest converts seat into an infant cocoon
- Car seat compatible with adapter
- Pump storage pocket in basket
- Pump and run-away wrist strap included
- 3 Year warranty
The new Indie 2016 will retail for $529. The Indie Twin - for $739. Both strollers are available for pre-order with an approximate shipping dates in May.