Bugaboo has updated their extremely popular Bee3 stroller for 2017! The Bee3 has become the Bee5 (not sure what happened to 4). This is what many die-hard Bugaboo fans have been waiting for. With improvements in both performance and style, the Bee is now better than ever!
So what's new?
- Improved front wheel suspension for even smoother ride,
- Improved maneuverability,
- A more comfortable seat
- Pocket in underseat basket
- New, integrated attachment points for accessories (eliminating the use for adapters)
The new Bee5 is also completely customization from top to bottom! You can pick whichever colors best suit your style for the:
- Stroller frame
- Extendable sun canopy
- Seat and bassinet fabrics
- Leatherette handlebar grips
- Wheel caps (available in dark red and white)
There are three new design collections, Core, Premium and Signature.
The Core collection offers 8 color options - Ruby Red, Black, Sky Blue, Sunrise Yellow, Olive Green, and Soft Pink.
The Premium collection features Grey Melange, Red Melange and Blue Melange.
The Signature collection for now offers 2 new prints, the Botanic and the Waves.
You can mix and match the seat fabric and canopies, expressing your individual style!
The Bugaboo Bee5 will retail for $739 - $809, depending on your frame and fabric choice.
The release date is March 2017, but you can be pre-ordered now!